Senior Plan Administrator
in Farmington, CT
Come join us – PASI, LLC is a premier third-party administration firm, providing high level consulting and administrative services to qualified retirement plan sponsors for over 20 years. We are seeking an experienced senior plan administrator. This position is a supervisory role and requires excellent analytical abilities, attention to detail, accuracy, and problem solving ability. It is imperative that the candidate possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to provide an extremely high level of service to our clients. You will be required to supervise a team of consultants within our firm and be responsible for providing peer review and checking of annual work.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 6 years of experience with an in-depth knowledge of retirement plan administration, including:
- ADP/ACP, Top Heavy and Coverage testing
- Census review and eligibility determination
- Contribution calculations – profit Sharing, integrated cross-testing, safe harbor.
- Preparation of Form 5500
- Valuation/compliance reports
- Asset reconciliation and Trust Accounting
Ideal qualifications for this position include:
- Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft software
- Working knowledge of Relius Administration software
- Good math skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Prior management and peer review experience
We offer a relaxed and friendly work atmosphere. We actively support and pay for continued education and offer a full range of benefits, competitive salary and the ability to advance your career.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position and possess the listed qualifications, email your resume to: email@example.com
No Phone calls please. This is not a Telecommuting job.